Do you like our live stream? Ready to start streaming your own content? HTN Channel is using Moviejay by Winjay to stream our high quality content to thousands around the world, and now you can to.
HTN is the official Moviejay reseller for America. Call 1-800-997-4228 or email us at
and allow our representatives to easily walk you through the process.
What is Moviejay?
Moviejay is the comprehensive automation solution for digital TV broadcasting: impressive ease of use combined with powerful scheduling and live-assist features guarantee an always high quality and professional on-the-air performance. Versatile, extremely powerful and reliable, Moviejay is the right solution to comply with the new demands for full digital broadcasting.
- Multichannel structure allows up to 4 different TV channels on the same video server
- Supports MPEG2/DivX on broadcast-quality playout cards
- Simple and fast both in Live-assist and in complete automation, for a flexible and powerful managing of your broadcasts
- VGA preview window with slow motion for frame-accurate settings
- Integrated scheduler to handle virtually unlimited weekly/daily schedules
- Random selection of video clips targeted to thematic TV channels (like music channels) with intelligent selection based on kind, date of production, nationality, popularity rating, etc.
- Markers management allows splitting up a long clip into logically organized segments (the so called non destructive editing) in order to allow commercial inserts
- Handling of forced events in the playlist and auto-fire of playlists at a scheduled time
- Graphic overlays with powerful functions to overlay graphic logos on the video material broadcasted (also combining audio clip!) directly in playlist or on a single video clip in high definition true-color, with keying and multiple levels of blending and shading, with no external titler to be used
- Integrated analog Live Clock and picture slide-show (on music background) feature
- Local Area Network (LAN) support to handle all the stages of production and editing directly from the several workstation connected to the LAN
- Integrated clip / logo palette for “on the fly” graphic overlays
- Integrated commercial scheduler with sequential/shuffle commercial rotation features
- Satellite Automation with driving of external video switchers, trigger support for satellite release, loss-of-incoming feed detection and emergency playlists features
- Media Asset Management module: a universal SQL-based database system allows instant store and retrieve of any multimedia content no matter what application for.